“Stand still in the psychological state defined as your objective until you feel the thrill of Victory.”
– Neville Goddard
Allow me, please, to describe why a personal breakthrough is that ONE thing that aligns you with your core being;
- setting you up on your most natural trajectory in life,
- helping you Master the Mechanics of Conscious Change.
- allow your Deliberate Transformation.
Do you sometimes feel like someone else, or something else is running your life for you?
NOT YOU! It’s like you want to breakthrough… but there is this “someone else” inside you pushing your emotional buttons, getting you to do stuff you don’t really want to do!?
Procrastinating on each and every initiative that you know will transform you. Heal you. Make you whole again. Daily poisoning yourself with quarrels, negative self-talk, compromising on your core values, core identity… ending straight into self-sabotage.
While you promise yourself:
- You’ll let go, leaving behind that person who is not appreciation you, abusing you verbally, emotionally, and, even physically, at times.
- Heal your relationships; with your parents, and some significant people in your life.
- You’ll start being more sociable, going for meaningful relationships, finding people who are naturally inclined to like you, appreciate you, and value you.
- Continue your education and growth.
- You’ll start your own business, or find meaningful work you enjoy.
- Start a workout, meditate, do yoga, or Qigong, or something…
- Stop binging food, sweets, drinks, smokes, TV shows, and mindlessly surfing the Internet and Social Media.
- You’ll make time to find yourself.
But, you feel drained, pissed, alone, or, just sad and confused at times. Obsessing about what is not working! Trapped in un-resourceful emotional patterns, having no clue about what is going on!? Why is that when you genuinely want to keep your promises to yourself?
How come you feel powerless, when you naturally are a super-powerful creator, an unstoppable human being… even though NO ONE may have told you this about who you are!
NO formal SCHOOL taught you these subjects of:
- Who are you?
- How do you function?
- What do you want?
- How can you get it?
- How does your brain work?
… and, society as it still is, will not hurry to teach you these things! What is ironic is that even as you feel sucked up of your vital force, you tolerate this state of being passive. Living a mindless life, which doesn’t resemble at all with what you were dreaming about becoming while you were a kid. No judgment here!
Why the idea of deliberate transformation is still somewhat a weird-wrapped-in-doubt idea for you? Regardless of how many “I can’t take it, anymore!” you tell yourself!
Why is that?
It is because your brain runs on auto-pilot. The auto-pilot systems are this energetic parasite who has enslaved you and who is killing you from the inside-out. Strong statement, I know!
But, I am not being metaphorical here. Literally, there are thoughts, neural pathways – meaning brain neurons firing electrical energy while linking to one another – that you are completely unaware of. Thus, you are empowering the parasite from within, who is just thriving on your ignorance.
Let me put it in simple English: your behavior – which may contain addictions, fears, worries, doubts, self-imposed limitations – is a bundle of super-fast repetitive thoughts. They are being run by this parasite. It is a self-image, very distorted, which you are mistakenly taken for who you are.
It’s a bug.
A virus in your life-systems. A very real parasite formed by old, outdated, unexamined, mostly unconscious beliefs about yourself and the world. You picked-up these beliefs from your environment, installed them while growing up, being completely unaware of the process.
The good news is: YOU can take IT down! How? By bringing light into your beliefs, dismantle and transform some of them. Take charge of how you run your brain, deliberately install new, healthier, resourceful beliefs. It is literally that simple. I didn’t mean easy; I mean simple.
You start to get rid of the parasite, getting your life, your vital force back, by knowledge about YOU. Take full responsibility of YOU. You don’t have to do anything to this parasite; it will starve and die. Naturally.
You can feed IT, by staying the same. Or you can feed YOU, by working on yourself, do inner-work. Bring light to your beliefs.
Breakthrough your self-imposed limitations.
Take 30 minutes of your life, and give yourself a Personal Breakthrough process. It is completely FREE. It will help you identify some limiting beliefs, and bring you the light, the clarity that will help you dismantle them. Most importantly, it starts you towards mastering the Mechanics of Conscious Change. Allow your Deliberate Transformation.
You and virtually anybody have your life compartmentalized in 7 specific areas, pretty much like this:
- Personal Goals – What do you want to do, be and have?
- Relationships – Who are your friends; how is your family dynamic; romance in your life; colleagues and co-workers; and how do YOU want it to be?
- Mind, Health, and Body – What do you do for Spiritual Growth; health; healing; vitality; fitness?
- Career & Education – What would you like to develop; skills; languages; pursue a profession; start a career?
- Recreation – What hobbies do you have; vacations; travel; how would you define fun?
- Money – What income would you like to create; savings; investments?
- Contribution – Do you follow charities, some sort of community service?
That is pretty much it! For now, think about:
“In what area of your life do you need a change of perspective?”
Then, schedule your Personal Breakthrough session, with me. When we are done, you’ll get a documented record of this experience so you can clearly see the beliefs that were holding you back until the day you have deliberately started your transformation.
And, you’ll feel empowered to DO something about it. This day is TODAY!
More than that, I’ll give two Personal Breakthrough workbooks, so you can work with yourself anytime you want, having the right tools to do it.
“Why are you so generous, man?”
… you may ask!
Because I, myself, was trapped in my own head not too long ago. I know how it feels, and I know how to break free from it. Also, I’m privileged to be the father of two awesome daughters and I want to leave a legacy of truth behind. And, also, because I’ve been searching for a guy like me, for over a decade as I felt trapped… and I didn’t find him. Or, her. So, I’ve decided to become what I was looking for.
I became what I wanted for myself not so long ago. If you are ready:
Let’s DO this!
Checkout your time zone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/